Spacious Acting™ is the cornerstone of what I do. It’s about giving you the experience of all the things that really matter as an actor. Once you know what it feels like, you’ll understand why working in a different way than you have been is important.
In addition to the Spacious Acting™ workshop, I offer a smorgasbord of shorter workshops that can be given separately or in any combination you like. Like Spacious Acting™, I’ll come to your group, making it less expensive and more convenient for you to participate!
The shorter workshop topics are
- Beats and Verbs (How to Play Verbs, Not Adjectives)
- Connecting the Dots (Script Analysis)
- Plugging In on Stage (Receiving and Reacting)
- For Directors Only: Working with Actors and Other Challenges
- Creative Blocking (The Concepts)
- The Pelican Workshop (Receiving, Verbs, and Movement)
- Pre-Production Essentials for Directors
- Directors & Actors: The Scene Alternative
- Rehearsal Practices: Getting the Best Out of Your Actors
Also, while the Why Take It and FAQ pages are under the Spacious Acting Workshop tab, much of what is included there applies to any of the workshops.